Preventive Health Guide -19 months - 6 years
- Periodic Health Exams - Every 1-2 years
- Update & System Review
- Lead Exposure (each visit to age 6)
- Allergy Update
- Current Problems
- Blood Pressure (age 3 years and up)
- Physical Examination
- Your Primary Care Physician has the most up-to-date immunization information.
- As indicated by Bright Futures
Counseling - Parent and Patient
- Diet & Exercise
- Injury Prevention
- Dental Health
NOTE: Asymptomatic healthy people may require more testing if risk factors present.
- Back -