Fresh orange compote with granola
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 100
- Total Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 25mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Sugars 14g
- 2 navel oranges, peeled, segmented
- 1 apple or pear, diced
- ½ c. halved seedless red or green grapes
- 1 banana, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed orange juice
- ½ c. low-fat granola cereal
In a medium bowl toss together orange segments, apple, grapes, banana and orange juice.
Sprinkle granola over mixture; toss lightly.
Serve immediately as dessert, for breakfast topped with low-fat yogurt, or drained over lettuce as a salad.
Yields 6 servings.