Roasted asparagus and mushrooms with rosemary
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 61
- Total Fat 2.5g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 5mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 4g
- 1 lb. trimmed fresh asparagus
- 8 oz. shiitake or button mushrooms, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 tsp. olive, canola or corn oil
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary or 1½ tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Garlic powder (optional)
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Place asparagus spears and mushrooms in a large plastic bag with a tight-fitting seal. Drizzle oil over asparagus mixture in bag. Add rosemary. Seal bag tightly and shake gently.
Arrange asparagus and mushrooms in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Season with pepper and, if desired, garlic powder.
Bake about 10 minutes, or until asparagus is tender-crisp.
Yield: 4 servings.