- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 118
- Sodium 15mg
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- 1 large, ripe mango
- 1 c. 100% grapefruit juice
- 1/8 tsp. grated nutmeg
- 1 large banana
- ½ c. non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1½ c. ice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Peel the mango over a bowl to catch the juice.
- Use a knife to slice the flesh away from the stone.
- Add mango pieces and juice to blender.
- Peel banana and cut into large chunks. Add to blender.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth and serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings; serving size is 1 cup. Each serving provides: Calories: 118,
Total fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Sodium: 15 mg