Our BlueRx Mail program through Prime Therapeutics' PrimeMail™ Pharmacy offers home delivery with the highest standards of quality, safety and service for your prescription drug needs.
How to Start Using PrimeMail
- For each long-term medication prescribed for you, ask your doctor to write two prescriptions:
- One to be filled at a participating local pharmacy for immediate use.
- One for the maximum-days supply (i.e. 90 days) your program allows to be filled at PrimeMail Pharmacy.
- Complete (in black ink) the PrimeMail Pharmacy Order Form: PrimeMail Order Form
- Mail to PrimeMail Pharmacy
- Your completed PrimeMail Pharmacy Order Form
- Your original doctor-signed maximum-day supply (i.e. 90 days) prescription*
- The appropriate payment*
* You may submit more than one long-term prescription and payment in one order.
- If you have questions, call BCBSKS customer service toll-free at 1-800-432-3990. In Topeka, call 785-291-4180
Prescription Refill Options
You can get medication refills by Internet, phone or mail. Remember to order three weeks before your current prescription is due to run out. PrimeMail provides the following convenient refill methods:
- Refill by Internet
- Log on to PrimeMail's secure website directly at www.myprime.com.
- Follow the website instructions to complete your refill order; you will need to have your prescription number and credit card information ready to enter.
- Refill by Phone
- Dial PrimeMail's automated refill line at 877-35-PRIME (877-357-7463).
- Have your prescription number and credit card information available; follow the system prompts to complete your refill order.
- Refill by Mail
- Fill out the PrimeMail Pharmacy Refill Order Form: PrimeMail Refill Order Form
- Include appropriate payment information.