Beginning January 1, 2010, Walmart Associates received new identification cards.
Please request patient ID cards from all Walmart Associates as they have received new ID cards with a new alpha prefix.
- Continue to submit all services to BCBSKS.
- New ID cards were issued to all Walmart Associates with a WMW prefix.
- Services on or after Jan 1, 2010 should be filed using prefix WMW to prevent delays and mishandling.
- Claims filed with the incorrect alpha prefix will be returned to the provider for resubmission with the correct alpha prefix.
- Effective Jan 1, 2010 the following alpha prefixes became invalid:
- It is important to ask for and photocopy the patient's ID card at each visit, so that you may accurately file claims.
- Continue to contact BCBSKS for assistance
- To check eligibility and benefits: