Previously Recorded Webinars
What's New in 2014?
Professional Relations Representative
Looking for an overview of What's New in 2014 with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas? This Webinar will engage you with a summary of the CAP letter, QBRP, Policy Memo updates, information on Health Care Reform, and up and coming news!
Questions and Answers from Live Webinar
- Why can we no longer look an insured up by name like we did under the old BCBS website? We have patients who arrive without their card and we would look them up by name versus their policy number.
- You are able to use the BCBSKS website. While you are in Availity, click the Payor Resources tab and select BCBSKS then you will be at the BCBSKS website and can use this look up function. If you should have trouble finding this please either contact Availity at 1800-AVAILITY or the Professional Hotline at 800-432-3587.
- Why is it that Availity is not as accurate as the former BCBSKS website?
- The Availity information is in a different format, but will pass the same information from the BCBSKS website through their screens. If you are having difficultly in finding the information needed please either call 1-800-AVAILITY or contact your Provider Representative.
E-RX with QBRP
- What code should be on the claim to report E-RX?
- There is no specific code to identify Electronic Prescriptions. Prime Therapeutics will provide reporting to validate providers are meeting this measure.
- Can we use the G8553 to report the E-RX code that we use for Medicare reporting, or how will this be recorded?
- We do not recognize the newer "information only" Medicare reporting codes. We will however be able to track this measure through your usage through the Prime system. For additional clarification, please contact your provider representative.
Webinar vs Workshop
- Can I received CEU credits for attending this Webinar?
- This is just a small piece of the presentation given throughout the state and is not eligible for CEU credits. The location presentations will be applicable for CEU credits.