Top Ten Things BCBSKS Wants You to Know
Download the MP3 of this ProviderCast
- How does Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas work through issues?
- Departments at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas – what do they do?
- Actuarial Data
- Tiered Reimbursement
- Information that helps you evaluate an appeal
- Top reasons claims deny
- Common mistakes providers make
- How to be heard in claim resolution
- Best Contact Points
- Claims: call customer service 1-800-432-3990 (open 7am to 4:30pm)
- Credientaling: call Professional Relations Hotline 1-800-432-3587 (open 8am-4:30pm)
- Electronic: call EDI 1-800-472-6481 (open 8am-4:30pm)
- Thank you for being a provider with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas and taking care of our members. You are appreciated!
Back to ProviderCast Home