Dental Insurance for Groups with 51 or More Employees
These dental plan options provide comprehensive coverage for most preventive services. Coverage for more complex services is also available. Benefits for all services are paid at the maximum payment allowance. Please note: There are a minimum number of employees who must enroll for some of these options. A sales representative will discuss details with you.
BlueCare DentalPlus Includes teeth whitening!
- Pays $200 annually for whitening services and supplies provided by a dentist.
- 50% for major services following a 12-month waiting period; subject to a $50 annual deductible per person.
- 80% for primary services; subject to a $50 annual deductible per person.
- Maximum benefit payment of $1,500 per benefit period
Dental Care Program
- 50% - 100% coverage for services such as basic check ups, dental radiology services and cleanings
50% coverage for crowns, bridges and dentures (subject to 240-day waiting period)
- 100% coverage for basic check ups, dental X-rays (limited) and cleanings
- Other covered services paid at 50% - 80% following a choice of $25 per person / $50 per family or $25 per person / $75 per family deductible. Maximum benefit payment is either $1,000 or $1,500 per person each benefit period.
- 50% coverage for major services (subject to 240-day waiting period).
Comprehensive Dental - Option 2
- 100% coverage for basic check ups, dental X-rays (limited) and cleanings.
- Other covered services paid at 80% following $50 per person / $150 per family deductible. Maximum benefit payment is $1,000 per person each benefit period.
- 50% coverage for major services with no waiting period.
- Available with $1,500 maximum benefit per dependent.