Life Insurance for Individuals and Families
Making Life Insurance Simple...Apply Now to Start your Quote
Life insurance financially protects and prepares you and your loved ones against the unexpected. It is a crucial component in developing a plan for tomorrow.
We understand that thinking about or discussing life insurance is not easy but Advance Insurance Company of Kansas (AICK) is here to make it Simple – with AdvanceCare Simple!
- $10,000 term-life insurance plan*
- Lower initial rates than other forms of life insurance
- Your rate is guaranteed for 10 years
Apply Now to Start your Quote Don't Wait, Act Now!!! Click the "Apply Now" button, submit your application and protect those you care about the most.
*The death benefit is reduced for the first two policy years for non-accidental death.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is term life insurance?
- Term life insurance offers protection for a set number of years, at a fixed rate of premium for a set number of coverage years known as terms (ex: 10 years).
- At the completion of the initial term of coverage (ex: 10 years) how do I renew my coverage?
- Coverage will be automatically renewed as long as you continue to make your premium payments.
- How long can I continue to renew my coverage?
- Coverage may be renewed until the age of 95.
- Do I need to complete a medical exam or have blood work done to apply?
- No, we do not require medical exams or blood work to apply for our Simple Life coverage. We only ask that you answer a few health questions.
- Will my coverage be canceled if I'm diagnosed with a serious illness?
- No, your coverage will not be canceled based on your health as long as you continue to pay your premiums on time.
- Do I really need coverage for myself or my children if we are all young and healthy?
- Yes. Securing coverage now provides you immediate protection against the unknown, while ensuring your ability to renew your coverage. Any future illness or injury may make life insurance very expensive or unattainable.
- What is an Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) rider?
- The AD&D rider provides an additional cash benefit equal to the amount of the term life coverage in the event of an accidental death. The loss of hands, feet, eyes, speech or total deafness may qualify for partial payment of the AD&D benefit.
- What is a Dependent Child rider?
- The Dependent Child rider covers the insured's (or their spouse's) unmarried dependent child(ren) by birth or adoption a long as the child(ren) are older than 14 days and younger than 23 years old. The Dependent Child rider provides a cash benefit of $5000.
We're here for you
- Phone: Learn more about the features of individual term life insurance by calling 1-800-641-1019, in Topeka call 291-4306.
- Email: Send a note to IndividualSales@bcbsks.com. Please provide a daytime phone number in your message indicating where and when you can be reached. All requests will be responded to via phone within two business days.