Dental plans for Groups 100+
These dental plan options provide comprehensive coverage
for most preventive services. Coverage for more complex services
is also available. Benefits for all services are paid at the maximum
payment allowance. Please note: There are a minimum number of employees who must enroll for some of these options. A sales representative will discuss details with you.
Dental Care Program
- 50% - 100% coverage for services such as basic check
ups, dental radiology services and cleanings
50% coverage for crowns, bridges and dentures (subject to 240-day
- 100% coverage for basic check ups, dental
X-rays (limited) and cleanings
- Other covered services paid at
50% - 80% following a choice of $25 per person / $50 per family or $25 per person / $75 per
family deductible. Maximum benefit
payment is either $1,000 or $1,500
per person each benefit
- 50% coverage for major services (subject to 240-day
Comprehensive Dental - Option 2
- 100% coverage for basic check ups, dental X-rays (limited) and cleanings.
- Other covered services paid at 80% following $50 per person / $150 per family deductible. Maximum benefit payment is $1,000 per person each benefit period.
- 50% coverage for major services with no waiting period.
- Available with $1,500 maximum benefit per dependent.
We're here for you
If you have any questions or would like information on this program, contact us