Plan 65

Questions Regarding People Already Enrolled with BCBSKS

What if I'm on Medicare Exclusion Rider (MER)?
If you are on non-group MER, you will have to fill out health questions and be approved by our underwriting department to change to Plan 65.

What if I have coverage through the State of Kansas and want to go to Plan 65?
You would need to contact Conexis at 866-541-7100.

What if I am a Federal employee?
Stay with the Federal plan if possible. Tri-Care is offering a program to give retired military personnel and their spouses Federal coverage. If you enroll in this program and it is discontinued, you can return to Plan 65 and be guaranteed coverage as long as it is within 63 days of when your coverage ends.