If you’ve already enrolled in Medicare, you know it doesn’t cover all your health care expenses. That’s why you should look to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas. Plan 65 was developed specifically to supplement the expenses Medicare does not pay – giving you the protection and peace of mind you need.
Nearly 108,000 over-65 Kansans in our service area enjoy Plan 65 coverage. They recognize the importance of insuring themselves with a solid, reliable company that will be here tomorrow. Some of the many advantages of being a member of Plan 65 include:
- Never worry about being canceled due to deteriorating health
- Affordable premiums
- Optional dental coverage
- Access to HealthyOptions, our value-added discount and health & wellness awareness program.
- No claim forms... just show your ID card!
- Accepted worldwide
Links to helpful websites
- Kansas Insurance Department
- Social Security Administration
- Medicare.gov Medigap Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about Plan 65 and Medicare
If you still have questions after reviewing the information above, please contact us.
Some of the files linked from this page are PDF and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
- Back -