Our Grassroots Network was established in 1998 to provide Kansas businesses with timely and accurate information regarding state and federal initiatives that have the potential of limiting your health insurance options and/or increasing costs.
The information is targeted to business owners to help them understand current issues and allow them to weigh in with their legislators on legislative matters critical to them. Some network participants have even testified in Topeka on the impact of proposed legislative activity.
If you have a Kansas-based business and wish to know more about the Grassroots Network, you can complete and email the business information form.
- May 28, 2010 - Federal Health Care Reform
- May 18, 2010 - Ending the 2010 Legislative Veto Session
- May 6, 2010 - Legislature Returns from Recess
- April 28, 2010 - COBRA Update
- April 14, 2010 - National Walk @ Lunch Day Edition
- April 7, 2010 - Kansas Legislature Edition
- March 2010 - Federal Health Care Reform Edition
- February 2010 - Grassroots Follow-up
- January 2010 - State of the State Address