For more information or to find additional in-depth background materials, you may want to check other sites, including:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Perspectives on health care reform from the national association
- Health and Human Services' site dedicated to health care reform
- Learn about tax implications associated with health care reform
Kaiser Family Foundation
- Health policy, research and analysis tied to health care reform
Employer Responsibility Under the Affordable Care Act - Starting in 2015, larger employers will face penalties if they don't make affordable health benefits coverage available. This flowchart illustrates how those employer responsibilities work.
Subsidy calculator - A helpful tool from KFF that illustrates how tax credits will be calculated beginning in 2014.
Kansas Insurance Department
- Find details specific to the State of Kansas
Library of Congress
- See the most current legislation before Congress
United States Department of Labor
- Learn about the Affordable Care Act regulations and guidance
- A special section on health care reform from the White House