The application process is relatively easy and proposed programs do not need to be elaborate. Simple programs have been shown to have huge impacts.
1. Schools must be located in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Foundation service area, which includes all Kansas counties except Johnson and Wyandotte.
2. The maximum grant amount is $1,000, and grant applications are limited to one per school. All funds must directly benefit the needs of the program; funds cannot be used for salary or wages of any person.
3. Past grant recipients are eligible to apply again but must adequately explain how an additional grant would allow them to either expand their existing program or create a new one.
4. Grant applications are limited to the application form. Do not attach additional pages.
5. Grant applications must be signed by the school’s principal; applications must be postmarked or received electronically by Oct. 5, 2018. Please choose ONE method to submit your application.
For more information or to submit a grant request, contact:
Chief Operating Officer
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Foundation
1133 SW Topeka Blvd.
Topeka, KS 66629-0001