Education & Workshops
Workshops - In-depth training opportunities for contracting providers at locations around the state.
- Availity Training
- Insurance Billing Workshops
- Behavioral Health Workshops
- BCBS Annual Workshop
- Dental Workshops
Webinars - Previously Recorded - (registration required prior to viewing) Webinars delivered by representatives of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas.
Web-Based Education - interactive courses on your PC so you can learn at your pace on your own time.
- 2015 Behavioral Health Requirements
- CMS-1500 Claim Form - Contains special instructions and the common errors that cause claims to be rejected.
- Data Attestation: Provider Information Portal
- QBRP 2016
Thank you for visiting our page. The following resources are being updated and are currently unavailable. We appreciate your patience through this process.
- 2015 Rural County Access Incentive - Blue Cross to offer a new incentive to rural providers and dentists
- BlueCard - Understanding the Process: Professional
- ICD-10-CM Documentation Training for Ambulance Providers
- ICD-10 Training
- QBRP 2015 - Learn more about this years program
- Understanding the ID Card