We care about your health and well-being.
The tools and resources below will help you get started on your healthcare journey.
Online Member Portal
Register for your online account, and get 24/7 secure access to everything you need to manage your Blue Cross plan.
- Keep track of health care costs
- See your health insurance benefits at a glance and know what's covered
- Access your digital ID card
- Find forms and check claims
Your health is important,
and we're here to help.
Your plan covers:
- One routine vision exam a year
- $150 allowance for frames, lenses, and contact lenses
Your plan covers:
- One routine hearing exam a year
- You pay $495, $895, $1,295, or $1,695 per hearing aid for up to two TruHearing hearing aids every year (one per ear per year) truhearing.com.
Summary of Benefits
These documents are intended to help you better understand your coverage, and summarizes key features, such as what is covered, how much you might owe for certain services and details about services and procedures that may not be covered.
- Summary of Benefits for 2023 Blue Medicare Advantage (PPO) & Blue Medicare Advantage Comprehensive (PPO) for Chase, Coffey, Douglas, Franklin, Geary, Jackson, Jefferson, Linn, Lyon, Miami, Morris, Osage, Pottawatomie, Riley, Shawnee and Wabaunsee counties
(document 37-018 10/22)
- Summary of Benefits for 2023 Blue Medicare Advantage (PPO) & Blue Medicare Advantage Comprehensive (PPO) for Butler, Cowley, Dickinson, Harvey, Kingman, McPherson, Marion, Reno, Sedgwick and Sumner counties
(document 37-017 10/22)
- Summary of Benefits for 2023 Blue Medicare Advantage Choice (PPO) for Butler, Chase, Coffey, Cowley, Dickinson, Douglas, Franklin, Geary, Harvey, Jackson, Jefferson, Kingman, Linn, Lyon, Marion, McPherson, Miami, Morris, Osage, Pottawatomie, Reno, Riley, Sedgwick, Shawnee, Sumner and Wabaunsee counties
(document 37-044 10/22)
All the forms you need as a member in one place.
We're here for you.