Chamber - Benefits of Blue
When registering for a BlueAccess account, your employees get 24/7 access to everything they need to manage with your Blue Cross plan(s).
- Find a doctor or facility in their network
- See their health insurance benefits at a glance and know what’s covered
- Keep track of health care costs - Access their digital ID card
- Find forms and check claims
You, as an employer, can also sign-up for an employer BlueAccess account to view and manage your employee roster, view, print ID cards and more.
Doctor consultations have never been more convenient. Now your employees can have live, on demand video visits with a physician of their choice.
Blue Cross provides telemedicine services through Amwell®. With Amwell, members register for free and receive the benefits of an online exam:
- Visits anywhere: Install the mobile app and access healthcare from anywhere at any time.
- Open 24 hours: Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- No appointment: Just sign-in - Prescriptions: Prescriptions are sent electronically to the pharmacy of your employee’s choice.
Get the most out of your prescription benefits by understanding the drugs and pharmacies available to you.
The Chamber Blue of Kansas plan utilizes the ResultsRx formulary, or drug list. To find what medications are covered, review the formulary.