Express Scripts Pharmacy
Our BlueRx Mail program through Express Scripts® offers home delivery with the highest standards of quality, safety and service for your prescription drug needs.
How to start using Express Scripts® Pharmacy
- For each long-term medication prescribed for you, ask your doctor to write two prescriptions:
- One to be filled at a participating local pharmacy for immediate use.
- One for the maximum-days supply (i.e. 90 days) your prescription benefit program allows to be filled at Express Scripts® Pharmacy.
- If you have questions, you may call Express Scripts® Pharmacy at 833-599-0511, or call BCBSKS customer service toll-free at 800-432-3990. In Topeka, call (785) 291-4180.
Prescription refill options
You can get medication refills by Internet, mobile app, or by asking your doctor to e-prescribe a 3-month supply to Express Scripts® Pharmacy. Remember to order three weeks before your current prescription is due to run out. Express Scripts® Pharmacy provides the following convenient refill methods:
- Refill by internet
- Log on to express-scripts.com . You will be able to view medicines available to refill.
- Follow the website instructions to complete your refill order; you will need to have your prescription number and credit card information ready to enter.
- Refill by mobile app
- Download the Express Scripts® mobile app through Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Follow the app instructions to complete your refill order; you will need to have your prescription number and credit card information ready to enter.
- Refill by e-prescribe
- Ask your doctor to e-prescribe a 3-month supply to Express Scripts® Pharmacy.
Answers to frequently asked questions