Interoperability API Developer Portal
BCBSKS Interoperability API Developer Portal
Terms and Conditions (API Data)
- BCBSKS may limit access, calls, etc. as necessary to protect BCBSKS’s system, prevent abuse, ensure equitable access, etc. BCBSKS will set such limits and adjust them at BCBSKS’s discretion.
- BCBSKS will make any updates to its terms by updating this page. You have a duty to periodically check these terms.
- BCBSKS will conduct a security review in accordance with BCBSKS’s obligations under HIPAA. This includes but is not limited to:
- Validating member consent through BCBSKS’s own secure process.
- Conducting a security review of the app.
- Imposing security requirements on the app to mitigate any risks identified in the security review, prioritizing security of BCBSKS’s own systems.
- BCBSKS may revoke access if your app engages in any inappropriate use, as determined by BCBSKS, including but not limited to the following:
- Member revokes consent.
- You suffer a data breach that may impact the security of BCBSKS’s system or data.
- You threaten security or integrity of BCBSKS systems in any manner.
- Any statement made by you in the application process proves to be false or materially misleading.
- You undergo a change of control or assign/delegate the duties related to member data.
- Per normal BCBSKS process for periodic confirmation of member consent.
- Access and data are provided without any warranty whatsoever.
- No commitment regarding accuracy of data or uninterrupted use.
- BCBSKS liability capped at $50 United States Dollars with no exceptions.
- You indemnify BCBSKS for any and all claims and expenses that you access, use, or disclosure of data violating member consent, or applicable law.
- You may not use BCBSKS name/logo for any purpose.
- You waive the right to participate in class action lawsuits.
- Assignment not permitted, including on change of control.
- You agree to negotiate in good faith to resolve any disputes.
- Mandatory binding arbitration required.
- Kansas law and jurisdiction applies.