This information is currently only available to members who have purchased insurance directly from healthcare.gov (health plans purchased as part of the Affordable Care Act) and for Medicare Advantage customers.
Medicare Advantage members should call 1-800-222-7645 for help with setting up your access.
We hope to have this information available for other customers in the near future.
My Health Information
Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies are leading the healthcare industry to provide consumers with digital access to their healthcare data. We bank online, shop online, and can get a degree online, so we believe it’s time that patients are at the center of their own care and can digitally obtain a complete view of their health information.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) believes patients own and should have access to their healthcare information, and should be able to:
- Easily retrieve all healthcare data that is meaningful or actionable and share that information securely with whom they choose.
- Be able to use apps or devices to access healthcare data to better understand, analyze, track and manage their healthcare needs.
- BCBS companies led the introduction of e-prescribing - safely and securely allowing physicians to write and send in prescriptions electronically instead of faxing or calling the pharmacy.
- While there’s still work to be done, we have made significant progress toward enabling patients to easily and securely retrieve their healthcare data. We’re working to standardize healthcare data, eliminate data access fees for patients, introduce consumer apps to provide greater access to healthcare data and end the use of outdated data collection and transmission systems across the healthcare industry.
- By simplifying the experience and offering patients the ability to easily and securely access their healthcare data online, BCBS companies can reduce burdens for both patients and physicians such as needing to physically pick up health records or tests.
BCBSKS gives digital access to your health data when and where you need it. We’re enhancing the way you access your health information to help you get the care you need, when you need it.
At BCBSKS, we believe member health data, such as electronic health records, should be available and accessible with a member's consent. This information can then be accurately interpreted in an electronic format if a member chooses to grant access (such as through digital healthcare applications).