Kansas Preferred Blue Medicare Advantage (MA PPO) Network Enrollment
Are you a Preferred Blue Medicare Advantage (MA) provider yet? If not, now’s the time to act! We’re excited to offer you the opportunity to join our growing Kansas Preferred Blue Medicare Advantage (MA PPO) Network as we look expand the counties we offer our Blue Medicare Advantage (MA) products in 2025 and beyond.
Contracting is easy, simply reach out to your dedicated MA provider relations representative to begin opting-in to our MA Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) network by February 1, 2024. Request or return a contract today by emailing [email protected].
- Local member and provider contracts
- Generous medical coverage with at least the same level of benefits as original Medicare (Part A and B), and included enhanced benefits, comprehensive dental, vision, hearing, and more1
- Direct payment of claims
- Remain in-network for your Medicare-eligible Kansans, regardless the senior-market plan they choose
- Stars Incentive Program for eligible primary care providers with attributed members
- Dedicated provider relations staff
Why Medicare Advantage?
With over 80 years of service, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) is the local, member-owned, not-for-profit insurer that Kansans trust with their health. BCBSKS launched our Blue Medicare Advantage plans in January 2020, solidifying our commitment to our fellow Kansans, and continuing our long history of serving our senior population. As MA plans continue to grow in popularity, we’re excited to expand our partnership with our providers in southeast Kansas, delivering world class healthcare to our friends and neighbors in the communities we serve.
If you have questions regarding contracting, or this publication, please contact your BCBSKS Medicare Advantage Provider Relations Representative, or visit https://www.bcbsks.com/providers/medicare-advantage.
1 Reference the Evidence of Coverage, Availity, or contact customer service for full eligibility and benefit information.