Why do I need travel health insurance?
Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas offers international health insurance plans through GeoBlue®. GeoBlue offers unsurpassed travel medical insurance through one of the world's largest networks of doctors and hospitals.
And, anyone can purchase the plan — you don't have to have another Blue Cross policy to enroll!
Cover your world.
From excitement to distress. Hear how having an international travel health insurance plan with GeoBlue saved Jim’s life.
When you leave the United States, GeoBlue provides access to:
- Comprehensive health coverage that includes hospitalization, doctor visits, and prescriptions
- Cashless, paperless service: GeoBlue direct bills for care
- Emergency medical evacuation for urgent, unexpected care
- An elite network of best in class English-speaking, western-trained doctors in 180 countries
- Online tools, a free app and 24/7/365 concierge support to help schedule appointments, manage care and fill prescriptions
Safeguard your health when you leave the United States
© 2021 GeoBlue. All Rights reserved. GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in California and New York), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. GeoBlue is the administrator of coverage provided under insurance policies issued by 4 Ever Life International Limited, Bermuda, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.