AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
Our BlueRx Mail program through AllianceRx Walgreens Prime offers home delivery with the highest standards of quality, safety and service for your prescription drug needs.
How to Start Using AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
- For each long-term medication prescribed for you, ask your doctor to write two prescriptions:
- One to be filled at a participating local pharmacy for immediate use.
- One for the maximum-days supply (i.e. 90 days) your prescription benefit program allows to be filled at Walgreens Mail Service Pharmacy.
- Complete (in black ink) the Walgreens Mail Service Registration & Prescription Order Form.
- Mail to Walgreens Mail Service Pharmacy:
- Your completed Walgreens Mail Service Registration & Prescription Order Form
- Your original doctor-signed maximum-day supply (i.e. 90 days) prescription*
- The appropriate payment*
* You may submit more than one long-term prescription and payment in one order.
- If you have questions, call BCBSKS customer service toll-free at 1-800-432-3990. In Topeka, call 785-291-4180.
Prescription Refill Options
You can get medication refills by Internet, phone or mail. Remember to order three weeks before your current prescription is due to run out. Walgreens Mail Service provides the following convenient refill methods:
- Refill by Internet
- Log on to Walgreens.com/PrimeMail. You will be able to view medicines available to refill.
- Follow the website instructions to complete your refill order; you will need to have your prescription number and credit card information ready to enter.
- Refill by Phone
- Dial AllianceRx's Walgreens Prime automated refill line at 877-357-7463.
- Have your prescription number and credit card information available; follow the system prompts to complete your refill order.
- Refill by Mail
- Use the order form that was included in your previous fill. Fill out all information completely and send appropriate payment.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
WARNING: Could not load HELPFUL RESOURCES