Review details about the company’s business practices and basic rules followed by the company leaders.
- Articles of incorporation – The company’s legal name and the 10 articles that provide the structure of the organization.
- Board of directors - Meet the people who comprise the BCBSKS Board of Directors.
- Committee charter - Document outlining the roles and responsibilities of the Governance Committee.
- Code of conduct – The ethical framework followed by the board of directors, including specific guidelines regarding conflict of interest and bookkeeping practices.
- Corporate bylaws – The operating rules of the company and the philosophy of the board of directors, including the way the company handles compensation, audits, nominating and governance committees.
- Governance guidelines – The role of the board of directors, the qualifications of the board members and duties the board performs for the company.