We invest in healthy communities.
We believe it is important to give our time and efforts to making our communities better, healthier places to live.
We are committed to something greater than ourselves.
BCBSKS employees are encouraged to become actively involved in community programs. Our employees support a variety of community activities and serve on the boards of several community organizations. In addition, BCBSKS financially supports numerous organizations through corporate giving, administered by a cross-divisional committee.
Shield Against Violent Environments
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas is committed to providing employees with a safe and healthy workplace where domestic violence will not be tolerated.
American Red Cross
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas created a unique partnership with the American Red Cross that provides assistance to members, the community and employees.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas is proud to have long-standing partnerships with the United Way of Greater Topeka, United Way of the Plains, Salina Area United Way and the United Way of Reno County.
We invest in healthy communities throughout the BCBSKS service area.
And much, much more...
- American Heart Association
- ALS Association Mid-America Chapter
- Alzheimer's Association Central & Western Kansas
- American Legion Post 421
- Arthritis Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Salina
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Topeka
- Breakthrough House
- Cancer Council of Reno County
- Capper Foundation
- Carpenter Place
- Kansas CASA
- Catholic Charities of Northern Kansas
- ChildCare Aware of Eastern KS
- Community Care Network of Kansas
- Community Thanksgiving Dinner Foundation
- Cottonwood, Inc.
- CrossWinds Counseling and Wellness
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Doorstep, Inc.
- Envision Foundation
- Family Promise of Lawrence
- Family Service & Guidance Center
- Flint Hills Breadbasket
- Greater Topeka Partnership
- Heartland Community Health Center
- HumanKind Ministries
- Jobs for America's Graduates
- Junior Achievement of Kansas
- Kansas Big Brothers Big Sisters Shawnee County
- Kansas Chamber of Commerce
- Kansas Children Service League
- Kansas Coalition Against Sexual & Domestic Violence
- KIDS and SIDS Network
- Leadership Kansas
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Lexi's Lamb Foundation
- Lifehouse Child Advocacy Center
- Living the Dream, Inc.
- Manhattan Fire Department
- Midland Care
- Meals on Wheels
- NAMI Walks
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northeast Kansas
- Prevention and Recovery Services
- Project Topeka Community Food Drive
- Real Men Real Leaders
- Safe Kids Kansas
- Salvation Army
- Shawnee County Medical Society HealthAccess
- Starkey, Inc.
- Stormont-Vail Foundation
- TARC, Inc.
- TFI Family Services
- Love, Chloe Foundation
- The Race Against Breast Cancer
- The Salina Rescue Mission
- Topeka Housing Authority
- Topeka JUMP
- Topeka Rescue Mission
- United Way of Greater Topeka
- Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Washburn University Leadership Institute
- YWCA of Northeast Kansas
We make a meaningful difference in people’s lives
We are Kansans serving Kansans. Our employees’ involvement in community activities has earned BCBSKS many achievements and recognition.