Customer Service Phone Lines– Self Serve for convenience
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) Customer Service phone lines will be down on March 10, 2022 from 12:55 – 2:30 PM for staff to attend a company meeting. If you need assistance during this time, please refer to the provider self-service options listed below where many of your answers may be found at your fingertips through our website, www.bcbsks.com.
- Member Benefits via Availity (where you can get a transaction ID number as a reference number)
- COVID-19 Provider Information
- Institutional Provider Manual (Availity Log-in Required)
- Professional Provider Manual
- Medical Policies
- Policy Memos
For providers calling to request a predetermination for provider professional services, there are very few professional services that require a predetermination or prior authorization for a BCBSKS member. If you are seeking prior authorizations for a benefit that is not required, please contact your provider representative.
To find pharmacy medical policies specific to a medication list, use the links below.
- BCBSKS BlueCare/EPO Prior Authorization (offsite link)
- BCBSKS ResultsRx Prior Authorization (offsite link)
- BCBSKS Select Prior Authorization (offsite link)
To view the out-of-area Blue Plan’s general precertification/pre-authorization information, visit our Precertification/Pre-authorization page under the providers tab on our website.
For additional questions regarding this latest news article, you can contact your BCBSKS provider consultant/representative.