Medical Policy Update
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) has published the following updated medical policies on the BCBSKS Website. Click on a link to view the details of each policy.
- Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography with Selective Noninvasive Fractional Flow Reserve
- Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP)
- Extracranial Carotid Artery Stenting
- Gene Expression Profiling for Cutaneous Melanoma
- General Approach to Genetic Testing
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Low Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound Fracture Healing Device
- Interventions for Progressive Scoliosis
- Myocardial Strain Imaging
- Scanning Computerized Ophthalmic Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Treatment for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
If you have questions regarding this publication, please contact your BCBSKS provider consultant/representative.