Medical Policy Update
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) has published the following updated medical policies on the BCBSKS Website. Click on a link to view the details of each policy.
- Automated Percutaneous and Percutaneous Endoscopic Discectomy
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Studies
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Musculoskeletal Conditions
- General Approach to Evaluating the Utility of Genetic Panels
- Identification of Microorganisms Using Nucleic Acid Testing
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Measurement of Exhaled Nitric Oxide and Exhaled Breath Condensate in the Diagnosis and Management of Respiratory Disorders
- Surgical Treatment of Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) Syndrome
- Treatment of Hyperhidrosis
- Varicose Veins
If you have questions regarding this publication, please contact your BCBSKS provider consultant/representative.