Medical Policy Update
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) has published the following updated medical policies on the BCBSKS Website. Click on a link to view the details of each policy.
- Homocysteine Testing
- Identification of Microorganisms Using Nucleic Acid Testing
- Injectable Bulking Agents for the Treatment of Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- Intravenous Antibiotic Therapy and Associated Diagnostic Testing for Lyme Disease
- Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation
- Surgical Treatment for Gender Dysphoria
- Testing Serum Vitamin D Levels
- Transesophageal Endoscopic Therapies for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Ultraviolet Light Therapy for Skin Conditions
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy for Gastrointestinal (GI) Disorders
If you have questions regarding this publication, please contact your BCBSKS provider consultant/representative.