Medical Policy Update
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) has published the following updated medical policies on the BCBSKS Website. Click on a link to view the details of each policy.
- Bio-Engineered Skin and Soft Tissue Substitutes
- Genetic Testing for Cardiac Ion Channelopathies
- Genetic Testing for the Diagnosis of Inherited Peripheral Neuropathies
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in the Outpatient Setting
- Orthopedic Applications of Stem Cell Therapy (Including Allograft and Bone Substitute Products Used With Autologous Bone Marrow)
- Recombinant and Autologous Platelet-Derived Growth Factors for Wound Healing and Other Non‒Orthopedic Conditions
Please note Ultrafiltration in Heart Failure medical policy was removed from the web effective 02/28/2023.
If you have questions regarding this publication, please contact your BCBSKS provider consultant/representative.