Medical Policy Update
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) has published the following updated medical policies on the BCBSKS Website. Click on a link to view the details of each policy.
- Cytochrome p450 Genotype-Guided Treatment Strategy
- Diagnosis and Medical Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
- Open and Thoracoscopic Approaches to Treat Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Flutter (Maze and Related Procedures)
- Oscillatory Devices for the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis and Other Respiratory Disorders
- Percutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Closure Devices for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
If you have questions regarding this publication, please contact your BCBSKS provider consultant/representative.