Medical Policy Update
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) has published the following updated medical policies on the BCBSKS Website. Click on a link to view the details of each policy.
- Cryoablation of Tumors Located in the Kidney, Lung, Breast, Pancreas, or Bone
- Genotype-Guided Tamoxifen Treatment
- Miscellaneous Genetic and Molecular Diagnostic Tests
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Primary or Metastatic Liver Tumors
- Risk-Reducing Mastectomy
- Somatic Biomarker Testing (Including Liquid Biopsy) for Targeted Treatment and Immunotherapy in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (KRAS, NRAF, BRAF, MMR/MSI, HER2, and TMB)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy
- Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization (TACE) to Treat Primary or Metastatic Liver Malignancies
- Tumor Treating Fields Therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) - Archived
If you have questions regarding this publication, please contact your BCBSKS provider consultant/representative.