Medical Policy Update
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) has published the following updated medical policies on the BCBSKS Website. Click on a link to view the details of each policy.
- Bio-Engineered Skin and Soft Tissue Substitutes
- Cryosurgical Ablation of Primary or Metastatic Liver Tumors
- Genetic and Protein Biomarkers for the Diagnosis and Cancer Risk Assessment of Prostate Cancer
- Germline and Somatic Biomarker Testing (Including Liquid Biopsy) for Targeted Treatment and Immunotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Molecular Analysis for Targeted Therapy or Immunotherapy of Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Oscillatory Devices for the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis and Other Respiratory Disorders
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scanning: Cardiac Applications
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scanning: Oncologic Applications
- Progesterone Therapy as a Technique to Reduce Preterm Birth in High-Risk Pregnancies
- Scintimammography and Gamma Imaging of the Breast and Axilla
- Somatic Biomarker Testing (Including Liquid Biopsy) for Targeted Treatment and Immunotherapy in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (KRAS, NRAF, BRAF, MMR/MSI, HER2, and TMB)
If you have questions regarding this publication, please contact your BCBSKS provider consultant/representative.