Medical Policy Update
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) has published the following updated medical policies on the BCBSKS Website. Click on a link to view the details of each policy.
- Accelerated Breast Irradiation and Brachytherapy Boost After Breast-Conserving Surgery for Early Stage Breast Cancer
- Aducanumab (Aduhelm) for Alzheimer Disease
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling for Selecting Targeted Cancer Therapies
- Genetic Cancer Susceptibility Panels Using Next Generation Sequencing
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the Breast
- Microwave Tumor Ablation
- Nerve Block Injections
- Percutaneous Intradiscal Electrothermal Annuloplasty, Radiofrequency Annuloplasty, Biacuplasty and Intraosseous Basivertebral Nerve Ablation
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
If you have questions regarding this publication, please contact your BCBSKS provider consultant/representative.