Professional Provider Report now available
The S-1-21 Professional Provider Report has been posted to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas website at www.bcbsks.com/providers/professional/newsletters.
Inside this issue:
- EFT allows providers faster payment, less hassle, paperwork
- High cost drugs and Therapies
- Pharmaceutical Formulary update
- Telehealth Grants Available
- Billing for Preparation of Vials of Non-Venom Antigens
- Earn Free CME for Immunization Education Offered by - Open Bed Campaign
- Medical Records Request
- 99201 Deleted Effective 01/01/21
- Insurance Billers Workshops
- Clinical Lab, Pathology, and Interpretive Services Filing - Requirements
- Updating BCBSKS Directory
- Telehealth Billing Reminders
- Web Changes - Medical Policy
This newsletter, as well as many other publications, can be found on the website at www.bcbsks.com/providers/professional/publications.
If you have questions regarding this newsletter, please contact your BCBSKS provider representative.